COOPERSTOWN INFORMATION PAGE
JULY 6-12, 2019
All of the important information regarding our stay in Cooperstown is posted on the tournament website, but I will post some of it here regarding lodging for families, which is probably our most immediate concern.
- While players and coaches will be staying in the bunkhouses in the village, parents and families will need to book accommodations either on-site, or in one of the nearby hotels.
- You can book a room either on the website or by phone at the number included in our welcome letter posted below.
- A description of all the rooms inside the facility is included in the accommodations link below.
- Shauna has already booked a room for her and Izzy, and it came to a total of $1,400 with taxes.
- Note: When you book a room on-site, you will need to pay a 50%, non-refundable deposit.
- Rooms are only available from Saturday, July 6, to Friday, July 12. You must book those six nights in order to reserve a room.
- Please read everything on the tournament website to answer any questions you may have.
- I don't mind if you call or text me with questions, but I probably won't have any information you can't find on the site.